<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>The Sex Experiment | ellariasand | Mentions</title>
	<link>http://www.thesexexperiment.com/members/ellariasand/activity/mentions/</link>
	<atom:link href="http://www.thesexexperiment.com/members/ellariasand/activity/mentions/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed mentioning ellariasand.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 09 Oct 2026 15:21:13 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">29eae5a070dff379d886216bf1e33689</guid>
				<title>ellariasand likes lake&#039;s activity</title>
				<link>http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/12270/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 17 Nov 2013 00:06:06 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.thesexexperiment.com/members/ellariasand/" rel="nofollow ugc"></a><a href="http://www.thesexexperiment.com/members/ellariasand/" rel="nofollow ugc">@ellariasand</a> </p>
<p>These are fabulous.  He is dreamy, and so are YOU!  It&#8217;ll be a lucky man, he who does hook into your high-spirit, delicious curves, and romantic mind.  </p>
<p>I have no doubt I would love this sport.  I did a fair bit of trail riding, when I was in my early thirties, if I had found this then, I&#8217;m sure I would have become completely&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-12270"><a href="http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/12270/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d25ce29f87ecec5d41753b14336a0fac</guid>
				<title>lake posted an update: @ellariasand 

These are fabulous.  He is dreamy, and so are [&#133;]</title>
				<link>http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/12266/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 16 Nov 2013 23:26:22 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.thesexexperiment.com/members/ellariasand/" rel="nofollow ugc">@ellariasand</a> </p>
<p>These are fabulous.  He is dreamy, and so are YOU!  It&#8217;ll be a lucky man, he who does hook into your high-spirit, delicious curves, and romantic mind.  </p>
<p>I have no doubt I would love this sport.  I did a fair bit of trail riding, when I was in my early thirties, if I had found this then, I&#8217;m sure I would have become completely&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-12266"><a href="http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/12266/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>