The Sex Experiment | Holly | Friends Activity http://www.thesexexperiment.com/members/holly/activity/friends/ Activity feed for Holly's friends. Tue, 29 Sep 2026 11:03:56 +0000 https://buddypress.org/?v= en-US 30 hourly 2 afb078495fa90e57833f56301b6fd23c ClassicGentleman posted a new activity comment http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/23047/#acomment-23060 Thu, 21 Nov 2024 23:08:31 +0000
I would also note that I am happy to chat in the event that anyone has an interest in messaging. I would in fact appreciate an opportunity for that.
    In reply to - ClassicGentleman posted an update in the group Your Fantasies Good evening. I would like to introduce myself as at this point I am unsure of what other to do. I am in the midst of middle-age and have a very satisfying life in many regards. After years of hard work and meager earnings, I have been blessed to have had success and a blossoming of my career that has allowed me the beginnings of actually “having a life”. Family life is good, though quite busy. I am married to the most wonderful of women. She is all the things that I might want if I had made a list: beautiful, intelligent, humorous (truly), organized, active and a wonderful mother. Our life together seems to be lacking nothing. From the outside. Things have transpired. Work. Kids. Stress. I haven’t been myself. She suggested that I read some posts here for inspiration so here I am. I am already intrigued. ]]>
    56f4e57ac3b836300042f322556ab644 ClassicGentleman posted a new activity comment http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/22480/#acomment-23059 Thu, 21 Nov 2024 22:58:13 +0000
    This is very intriguing. In parts, I envy women who might get by in doing this with a giggle or slight annoyance. Men likely would not have the same experience of it but the thought is very stimulating.
      In reply to - Sophie posted an update in the group Your Fantasies A fantasy? Perhaps; certainly a recurring dream that wakes me at least twice a week. [bpfb_images] 2607_0-84000000-1541452344_images.jpeg [/bpfb_images] ]]>
      569f6e67aa23634411ca3d8f2d766034 ClassicGentleman posted a new activity comment http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/19798/#acomment-23058 Thu, 21 Nov 2024 22:37:50 +0000
      This implies so much that it makes the mind wander.
        In reply to - Mallory posted an update in the group Your Experiments [bpfb_images] 1082_0-81082500-1447017272_20151101_141424.jpg 1082_0-20351800-1447017273_20151020_141505.jpg 1082_0-44481100-1447017273_20151108_161013.jpg [/bpfb_images] ]]>
        76bf2d6de80c9ef10a835468e6ffe724 ClassicGentleman posted a new activity comment http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/21124/#acomment-23057 Thu, 21 Nov 2024 22:35:32 +0000
        This post is so very sexy. Mallory, you are to be admired!
          In reply to - Mallory posted an update in the group Your Experiments Mr X: I was in Vegas back in November and I was even naughtier than depicted in Photo Orgy. I was given a number of dares and I had sent my “darer” a report with each dare. I post here for the contest, an excerpt from that report. FIRST DARE I came back to my room after the last conference session. I was pretty tired but glad to have exciting dares from you. I had a little time to kill before going to a reception. I decided to run a bath. The tub ... well I will get to that later. While waiting for the water to fill the very deep tub, the sky had dimmed and then darken pretty quickly after. I played with various lights in the bed room again. I turned on the TV and found Adult Contemporary music, whatever that is. I felt a little silly but summoned my best \"zumba\" self and started moving around, thinking about when I would be totally naked in front of the wall to wall, floor to ceiling windows. I have a suite and the bedroom is large and luxurious, complete with a large arm chair, placed near the windows. I imagined you sitting there, ready for me to lure and tempt and seduce you. I wonder, what about me lures you? What do I tempt you? How do I seduce you? My legs moved with the music. My hips rotated and swayed. My arms reached for the sky then descended to unzip my dress. It didn’t take much to shake it off. There I was. Stockings and panties and necklace. My pussy swollen and wet. I wrapped the thin, see-through curtain around me, playing with it like a Chinese ribbon. Finally, I came to the chair, wishing you were there as I lifted my leg to roll down my stocking. I had on black thigh high stockings with a black seam down the back. After I striped off the second leg, I turned around and I shook my black lace clad ass. I went to the window then, and pulled back all of the curtains. I stood there looking out into the Vegas lit evening, my tits pressed against the glass. And I pulled off my panties. I went into the tub. I let the water fuck me til I came.   SECOND DARE Um. I was thinking there is no way I can pull off option #6. After all, standing in heels and removing panties is not exactly .... graceful. But I see you know what you are asking. I do have balance. Even in heels. Um .... but you knew that. Okay, all this takes is some planning. And some thinking on my feet. You should know now that you will have to buy me some panties. And they were not exactly Hanes. I happened to have brought with me, a flowing, flouncy skirt. And a sleeveless black silk top. You know the kind. The kind that would not hide the shape of my nipples unless I wear some seriously padded bra. I own one. But no, I didn\'t bring it with me. I hate the Strip and I hate walking the Strip. It is probably the least sexy venue. So I decided to go to the mall at the Aria. I had been there once and it is quite beautiful inside. So I ditched the client event and took a cab over. I am comfortable there. It is like home. Harry Winston, Jimmy Choo, but no Agent Provocateur. No matter how hard I try, I move faster than most people. Luckily, I am very tired from the conference and my legs did slow down so I can saunter better. I know that they have cameras everywhere. I can do a lot but not risk getting arrested or detained for questioning. I started to worry as I window shop diamond necklaces, sexy thigh high boots, and soft buttery leather notebooks. Then I look down the railing and saw the Starbucks. And the gorgeous wood stairs for the decent to java and the final decent to more seriously attempts to take my money The stairs are wide and winding mileages and as I started stepping down, there I figured it out. I sat down on a step, in the inner curve. My hand went under my skirt, I lifted my ass, pulled down my panties. I slipped out of my shoes and I got it. They are OFF. Scrunched up in my hand, I quickly stood up and went all the way down. There was a trash can at the end of the stairs and I nearly tossed my panties into it. Damn it. No. My new Eberjey panties? I held on to them and needed to lose them in a more worthy place. I held on to them and the place is soooooooooo clean that a tiny piece of paper would be out of place. Then I walk pass Jimmy Choo. You know what happened. I quickly shove my panties into my little bag and went inside. Oh yeah, I tried on some really nice shoes. They were red and laced up to my ankles. I walked the store in those gorgeous shoes. Bare leg, bare cunt. Then I got the sales boy to take them off me. I told him they were not that comfy. Maybe my feet are just tired. Yep, just a boy and probably not interested. I had to leave. I wanted to cum. I hurried out and walked through the casino at Aria. I looked at the people, none of whom are hot. I don’t know much about the roped off areas but I walked a little slower through them. I shoved my hand into my little bag to get my phone out. And I believe somehow, I dropped my panties in the process.....oops. [bpfb_images] 1082_0-08724000-1486329121_20161108_173600.jpg [/bpfb_images] ]]>
          7861f73e34f026f51f7682284c113b48 ClassicGentleman posted a new activity comment http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/23047/#acomment-23056 Thu, 21 Nov 2024 22:29:20 +0000
          Thank you to each for your warm words. I have read the words of Holly on various of her posts and understand her feelings intimately. My marriage js one that is…

            [Read more]

            In reply to - ClassicGentleman posted an update in the group Your Fantasies Good evening. I would like to introduce myself as at this point I am unsure of what other to do. I am in the midst of middle-age and have a very satisfying life in many regards. After years of hard work and meager earnings, I have been blessed to have had success and a blossoming of my career that has allowed me the beginnings of actually “having a life”. Family life is good, though quite busy. I am married to the most wonderful of women. She is all the things that I might want if I had made a list: beautiful, intelligent, humorous (truly), organized, active and a wonderful mother. Our life together seems to be lacking nothing. From the outside. Things have transpired. Work. Kids. Stress. I haven’t been myself. She suggested that I read some posts here for inspiration so here I am. I am already intrigued. ]]>
            cfb009d6fb05de27372bc84f46bc7f61 ClassicGentleman posted a new activity comment http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/23047/#acomment-23053 Tue, 29 Oct 2024 01:09:50 +0000
            Thank you very much. I read a bit and dod not expect a reply to my post. I was very excited to receive it. There is much here that is quite exciting to read and ponder….

              [Read more]

              In reply to - ClassicGentleman posted an update in the group Your Fantasies Good evening. I would like to introduce myself as at this point I am unsure of what other to do. I am in the midst of middle-age and have a very satisfying life in many regards. After years of hard work and meager earnings, I have been blessed to have had success and a blossoming of my career that has allowed me the beginnings of actually “having a life”. Family life is good, though quite busy. I am married to the most wonderful of women. She is all the things that I might want if I had made a list: beautiful, intelligent, humorous (truly), organized, active and a wonderful mother. Our life together seems to be lacking nothing. From the outside. Things have transpired. Work. Kids. Stress. I haven’t been myself. She suggested that I read some posts here for inspiration so here I am. I am already intrigued. ]]>
              46b0c67aed10fe841b508c9a41e8278d ClassicGentleman and Holly are now friends http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/23050/ Mon, 21 Oct 2024 04:24:40 +0000 0 b1209df8d2e430128d6a5dec739448b2 ClassicGentleman posted a new activity comment http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/22985/#acomment-23049 Mon, 21 Oct 2024 02:57:44 +0000
              Your writing is beautiful. And heartbreaking.
                In reply to - Holly posted an update in the group Your Fantasies As the rain falls, I recline in deep thoughts regarding the time at which we will be in another country. When the breeze will play over our bodies from the balcony with the waves gentle ebb and flow upon the sand below. Can we rediscover what we once enjoyed? Before careers took over. And parenting? And Covid? Can we enjoy each other? In a warm embrace? Can I taste you again? Can I long for you again? Can I lose my breath with you again? Despite all the bruises we have had? I love you and miss that stranger that is erotic. That swept our bodies, but more importantly our minds. ]]>
                54d36d6b8afcf3a46f47848cf38c665e ClassicGentleman posted a new activity comment http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/22991/#acomment-23048 Mon, 21 Oct 2024 02:56:24 +0000
                Heartbreaking. I am sorry.
                  In reply to - Holly posted an update in the group Your Fantasies My wrist buzzes. Without cognitive thought, I push the button. Return to sleep. My wrist buzzes again. And with this begins the dance of the beginning of a new week. I stumble down to the kitchen to start the coffee that I will need if I am to have any hope. As I am engaged in my robotic morning motions my mind wanders. These shorts. Larger than my size with fabric that is as thin as I can find. They’re so ugly. Why do I wear these? Oh, yeah. They’re as close as I have found to feeling naked as I sleep. Oh those days of only wearing clothes when necessary when I’m in the mood to not wear clothes. Another night passed. Another weekend. Feeling less than attractive. Feeling unfulfilled. Living a life in my brain that once was my reality. My robotic movements take me through the packing of a lunch, getting everyone headed for the door. Once finally alone, I undress. Standing in the anteroom of my bathroom and look in the mirrors surrounding me. Still existing in my brain. Thoughts heading down well-worn paths. Plenty would look at this hidden view with longing and hunger. Would want to consume me. I remember that nervous feeling of the increase in my breath, nervous but excited shiver of my body. Feeling so sexy and empowered as being the object of lust and the pathway for another’s attainment of their desire. To serve and surprise. To go further than they expected or hoped. To do things others might not. To be a lingering thought in their mind. Alas, I shuffle to the mirror to begin the process of transforming to a mundane corporate professional. My thoughts acknowledging that the only thing longing for me this morning is the computer with it’s never-ending e-mails and video conferences. My desired service to fix the problems of others. The relief I provide that of resolving problems. ]]>
                  7f18e2ced923209f9620c9e89e411fe9 ClassicGentleman posted an update in the group Your Fantasies: Good evening. I would like to introduce myself as at this […] http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/23047/ Mon, 21 Oct 2024 02:23:06 +0000 Good evening. I would like to introduce myself as at this point I am unsure of what other to do. I am in the midst of middle-age and have a very satisfying life in many regards. After years of hard work and meager earnings, I have been blessed to have had success and a blossoming of my career that has allowed me the beginnings of actually…[Read more]

                  ]]>
                  6
                  33b3ae8e12720d908809f247e148e78b ClassicGentleman joined the group Your Fantasies http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/23046/ Mon, 21 Oct 2024 01:55:32 +0000 0 90e3a678c189044004eb2463a0f8a057 ClassicGentleman joined the group Your Experiments http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/23045/ Mon, 21 Oct 2024 01:55:13 +0000 0 df82cf975084c1258afe1dc9d7d68aa2 ClassicGentleman became a registered member http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/23043/ Mon, 21 Oct 2024 00:23:48 +0000 0 c34cbf81d27b5a45f4b9575a4d803e28 daremepls00 and Mallory are now friends http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/23013/ Tue, 04 Oct 2022 22:49:52 +0000 0 2b8f231d4cb3c08bb335d5947ec7adf9 daremepls00 and Holly are now friends http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/23012/ Tue, 04 Oct 2022 21:51:56 +0000 0 2184e92ac37773aa45b49390eb8e4426 daremepls00 and Mr. X are now friends http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/23011/ Tue, 04 Oct 2022 07:55:11 +0000 0 f306d841fcc045ec3363b878372020cf daremepls00 changed their profile picture http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/23010/ Mon, 03 Oct 2022 22:23:26 +0000 0 612865aa7a3c6b71f07078d29457d115 daremepls00 joined the group Your Experiments http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/23008/ Mon, 03 Oct 2022 22:17:51 +0000 0 54c615d0b7af1f6ec1dc0cd235bfabd4 daremepls00 joined the group Erotic Photos http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/23007/ Mon, 03 Oct 2022 22:12:35 +0000 0 82c375dfbc65c1b4ff480c816f752590 daremepls00 became a registered member http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/23005/ Mon, 03 Oct 2022 16:33:19 +0000 0 e847e412c1b4c558a48177cbebd7bbd9 Mallory posted a new activity comment http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/22991/#acomment-23003 Sun, 18 Sep 2022 13:42:58 +0000
                  We will have to “dare” you to do something about that! Even if it is just a little baby step.
                    In reply to - Holly posted an update in the group Your Fantasies My wrist buzzes. Without cognitive thought, I push the button. Return to sleep. My wrist buzzes again. And with this begins the dance of the beginning of a new week. I stumble down to the kitchen to start the coffee that I will need if I am to have any hope. As I am engaged in my robotic morning motions my mind wanders. These shorts. Larger than my size with fabric that is as thin as I can find. They’re so ugly. Why do I wear these? Oh, yeah. They’re as close as I have found to feeling naked as I sleep. Oh those days of only wearing clothes when necessary when I’m in the mood to not wear clothes. Another night passed. Another weekend. Feeling less than attractive. Feeling unfulfilled. Living a life in my brain that once was my reality. My robotic movements take me through the packing of a lunch, getting everyone headed for the door. Once finally alone, I undress. Standing in the anteroom of my bathroom and look in the mirrors surrounding me. Still existing in my brain. Thoughts heading down well-worn paths. Plenty would look at this hidden view with longing and hunger. Would want to consume me. I remember that nervous feeling of the increase in my breath, nervous but excited shiver of my body. Feeling so sexy and empowered as being the object of lust and the pathway for another’s attainment of their desire. To serve and surprise. To go further than they expected or hoped. To do things others might not. To be a lingering thought in their mind. Alas, I shuffle to the mirror to begin the process of transforming to a mundane corporate professional. My thoughts acknowledging that the only thing longing for me this morning is the computer with it’s never-ending e-mails and video conferences. My desired service to fix the problems of others. The relief I provide that of resolving problems. ]]>
                    8e16e7127b024e10c9edbd9960013943 Mallory posted a new activity comment http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/22991/#acomment-22996 Sat, 10 Sep 2022 10:51:05 +0000
                    I remember a time, not so distant, when conferences are for real, in different cities, with different people waiting to be approached and discovered, when we are free to dress differently, act out a fantasy, and simply let that other part of us out to live, however briefly.
                      In reply to - Holly posted an update in the group Your Fantasies My wrist buzzes. Without cognitive thought, I push the button. Return to sleep. My wrist buzzes again. And with this begins the dance of the beginning of a new week. I stumble down to the kitchen to start the coffee that I will need if I am to have any hope. As I am engaged in my robotic morning motions my mind wanders. These shorts. Larger than my size with fabric that is as thin as I can find. They’re so ugly. Why do I wear these? Oh, yeah. They’re as close as I have found to feeling naked as I sleep. Oh those days of only wearing clothes when necessary when I’m in the mood to not wear clothes. Another night passed. Another weekend. Feeling less than attractive. Feeling unfulfilled. Living a life in my brain that once was my reality. My robotic movements take me through the packing of a lunch, getting everyone headed for the door. Once finally alone, I undress. Standing in the anteroom of my bathroom and look in the mirrors surrounding me. Still existing in my brain. Thoughts heading down well-worn paths. Plenty would look at this hidden view with longing and hunger. Would want to consume me. I remember that nervous feeling of the increase in my breath, nervous but excited shiver of my body. Feeling so sexy and empowered as being the object of lust and the pathway for another’s attainment of their desire. To serve and surprise. To go further than they expected or hoped. To do things others might not. To be a lingering thought in their mind. Alas, I shuffle to the mirror to begin the process of transforming to a mundane corporate professional. My thoughts acknowledging that the only thing longing for me this morning is the computer with it’s never-ending e-mails and video conferences. My desired service to fix the problems of others. The relief I provide that of resolving problems. ]]>
                      0520eca183ad140bca097d3ec7d08ff0 Mallory posted a new activity comment http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/22985/#acomment-22989 Wed, 24 Aug 2022 10:11:15 +0000
                      Keep asking, keep thinking, keep wanting. Only then, will you find the way.
                        In reply to - Holly posted an update in the group Your Fantasies As the rain falls, I recline in deep thoughts regarding the time at which we will be in another country. When the breeze will play over our bodies from the balcony with the waves gentle ebb and flow upon the sand below. Can we rediscover what we once enjoyed? Before careers took over. And parenting? And Covid? Can we enjoy each other? In a warm embrace? Can I taste you again? Can I long for you again? Can I lose my breath with you again? Despite all the bruises we have had? I love you and miss that stranger that is erotic. That swept our bodies, but more importantly our minds. ]]>
                        0cbe485183e4c66bcb2111c22dbbe55a Mallory posted a new activity comment http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/22985/#acomment-22988 Wed, 24 Aug 2022 10:10:02 +0000
                        Holly, this is beautiful, poignant, and sadly common. You ask the greatest questions, to which few of us have the answers. How do we share a lifetime of managing life together and still have the raw desire to pursue and discover each other? How do you chase someone you “have?” How do you see someone you’ve been with forever, with new eyes?
                          In reply to - Holly posted an update in the group Your Fantasies As the rain falls, I recline in deep thoughts regarding the time at which we will be in another country. When the breeze will play over our bodies from the balcony with the waves gentle ebb and flow upon the sand below. Can we rediscover what we once enjoyed? Before careers took over. And parenting? And Covid? Can we enjoy each other? In a warm embrace? Can I taste you again? Can I long for you again? Can I lose my breath with you again? Despite all the bruises we have had? I love you and miss that stranger that is erotic. That swept our bodies, but more importantly our minds. ]]>
                          647be265412226c7205b50c0aef48219 Mallory posted an update in the group Erotic Collaborations: ADAM- Am I Just the Night, or Am I Her Morning And just […] http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/22776/ Fri, 27 Sep 2019 14:57:09 +0000 ADAM- Am I Just the Night, or Am I Her Morning

                          And just like that, our secret reduces to just my own, alone. I sit down for the fifth week, and the bartender looks at me with fringes of pity around his eyes while he pours the red wine into my glass. I ask myself again, how I got here, knowing in actuality so little about her, and yet consumed…[Read more]

                          ]]>
                          0
                          b484c3f1131df5555eded6aad733b745 Mallory posted a new activity comment http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/22629/#acomment-22641 Mon, 18 Feb 2019 19:59:39 +0000 If I post of me, it would be in Photo Orgy. And you would have to gain privilege access to the very selective, private group :=)

                          In reply to - Erostaticus posted an update in the group Erotic Photos Couldn\'t resist this one. I love womanly curves and a string teaser. Mmmm! [bpfb_images] 2666_0-78053000-1550503997_3.jpg [/bpfb_images] ]]>
                          614951710b0b22e71cc27c9e7b21c6a8 Mallory posted a new activity comment http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/22626/#acomment-22635 Mon, 18 Feb 2019 19:47:01 +0000 LOVE tongue on tongue!

                          In reply to - Erostaticus posted an update in the group Erotic Photos The wonderful sensuousness of sapphic love. [bpfb_images] 2666_0-47824300-1550465639_rh6sm0pv-15.jpg [/bpfb_images] ]]>
                          b8da36325b9e1e9081d915227cf03474 Mallory posted a new activity comment http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/22624/#acomment-22634 Mon, 18 Feb 2019 19:46:35 +0000 Wow, how old /young do you think she is?

                          In reply to - Erostaticus posted an update in the group Erotic Photos A gorgeous mature woman with a sexy and seductive look ... I bet she knows how to handle her man. WHOAAA ! [bpfb_images] 2666_0-15815100-1550457734_p8.jpg [/bpfb_images] ]]>
                          c6a772b2898ec5afc2484baa8244700a Mallory posted a new activity comment http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/22629/#acomment-22633 Mon, 18 Feb 2019 19:44:58 +0000 Very nice bikini bottom! I would wear that.

                          In reply to - Erostaticus posted an update in the group Erotic Photos Couldn\'t resist this one. I love womanly curves and a string teaser. Mmmm! [bpfb_images] 2666_0-78053000-1550503997_3.jpg [/bpfb_images] ]]>
                          9898a5c5d5285603e96fd40b49b3f00f Sophie posted a new activity comment http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/22480/#acomment-22485 Tue, 06 Nov 2018 18:40:13 +0000 The thought is exciting but really it is just a fantasy.

                          In reply to - Sophie posted an update in the group Your Fantasies A fantasy? Perhaps; certainly a recurring dream that wakes me at least twice a week. [bpfb_images] 2607_0-84000000-1541452344_images.jpeg [/bpfb_images] ]]>
                          eda19b64555c8cc7600070086b069300 Mallory posted a new activity comment http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/22480/#acomment-22484 Tue, 06 Nov 2018 11:31:02 +0000 We might have to start DARING you to get you started on fulfilling this fantasy.

                          In reply to - Sophie posted an update in the group Your Fantasies A fantasy? Perhaps; certainly a recurring dream that wakes me at least twice a week. [bpfb_images] 2607_0-84000000-1541452344_images.jpeg [/bpfb_images] ]]>
                          460bc5852321386db4e63a26064ccf34 Sophie posted a new activity comment http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/22480/#acomment-22483 Tue, 06 Nov 2018 04:21:27 +0000 According to the dream it is the ‘daring exhibitionist’ which isn’t how I would describe myself. It is however how it unfolds and it is most definitely me starring in the dream.
                          I wake as people start to touch me

                          In reply to - Sophie posted an update in the group Your Fantasies A fantasy? Perhaps; certainly a recurring dream that wakes me at least twice a week. [bpfb_images] 2607_0-84000000-1541452344_images.jpeg [/bpfb_images] ]]>
                          24fa5430b383cea0fdc5e6abb227dfc1 Mallory posted a new activity comment http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/22480/#acomment-22481 Tue, 06 Nov 2018 02:58:38 +0000 Is the fantasy the daring woman or you as the daring exhibitionist? Or… as owner of the cute dog?

                          In reply to - Sophie posted an update in the group Your Fantasies A fantasy? Perhaps; certainly a recurring dream that wakes me at least twice a week. [bpfb_images] 2607_0-84000000-1541452344_images.jpeg [/bpfb_images] ]]>
                          ebbf1b7d4c4485514b23c9efb8fcad0d Sophie posted an update in the group Your Fantasies: A fantasy? Perhaps; certainly a recurring dream that wakes me […] http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/22480/ Mon, 05 Nov 2018 21:12:25 +0000 A fantasy?
                          Perhaps; certainly a recurring dream that wakes me at least twice a week.

                          ]]>
                          6
                          a616bc11a83842841436f8160e5ace3f Sophie changed their profile picture http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/22468/ Fri, 26 Oct 2018 01:30:59 +0000 0 9380e7d332fd96c060b65fee2f97bdd3 Sophie's profile was updated http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/22467/ Fri, 26 Oct 2018 01:00:26 +0000 0 c9f1222befce3b39465737d8573a3654 Sophie joined the group Your Experiments http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/22466/ Fri, 26 Oct 2018 00:19:51 +0000 0 2d3845f2e03a707de43a96c2b636881e Sophie joined the group Erotic Photos http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/22465/ Fri, 26 Oct 2018 00:06:39 +0000 0 dcc02a6eac352d5715793bde416b339b Sophie joined the group Your Fantasies http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/22464/ Fri, 26 Oct 2018 00:05:59 +0000 0 cf362c928f03c63ff70a1c4601dcc533 Sophie changed their profile picture http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/22463/ Fri, 26 Oct 2018 00:05:02 +0000 0 899f13a606887fa2612c2c50709c95c2 Sophie became a registered member http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/22461/ Thu, 25 Oct 2018 23:58:22 +0000 0 555c443d9bf1aad94328810d0351cf0a Byron and Holly are now friends http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/22453/ Fri, 12 Oct 2018 11:40:24 +0000 0 33cda8d9ccb5a2c55cae49705124a526 Mallory posted a new activity comment http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/22373/#acomment-22374 Mon, 03 Sep 2018 19:24:45 +0000 I want adventure, strength, security, risk, off balance, life on fire, peace, calm, release, nurture, erotic passion, and chase.

                          In reply to - Mallory posted an update in the group Your Experiments Inventory What do you like to experience in sex? ]]>
                          71c2f6861fbc4cec2e0f527106fd2597 Mallory posted an update in the group Your Experiments: Inventory What do you like to experience in sex? http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/22373/ Mon, 03 Sep 2018 18:46:39 +0000 Inventory

                          What do you like to experience in sex?

                          ]]>
                          1
                          816a4d85905d065dc6670b27b72a3be2 Mallory posted a new activity comment http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/17084/#acomment-22352 Sun, 19 Aug 2018 15:27:04 +0000 Yes, I might have fully delineated all the sense in this line, but hope you have found enough of my postings here to know I am fully aware of all the senses. Did you read my Twelves of Christmas fun?

                          In reply to - Mallory posted an update in the group Pickup Lines Is it true ...... love enters man through the eyes, woman through the ears? ]]>
                          2e57d9ef961a71c2d65bc6ab0032b552 Mallory posted a new activity comment http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/22350/#acomment-22351 Sun, 19 Aug 2018 15:24:55 +0000 Oh that would definitely work. Based on what you wrote, I dare say you understand how rare and special it is to perpetuate the pick up, the chase. And in a relationship like that, your line would work well.

                          In reply to - americanorgy posted an update in the group Pickup Lines Ok, this is a pickup line that would probably never work -- but if it did . . . I feel like I need to fuck you with concentration, with a focus on merging with you in the land of fuck. The neurons need to connect and fuck. I don’t want to forget this feeling. I want to keep the feeling of diving deeply and completely into your skin, into your cunt, into your mind. I want to fuck you and the world. I want to be your cock that you fuck the world with. I want to be your cunt, ready, wet, and aching to be filled by the fucking world. ]]>
                          1e4b6501f263dd2f7d1b08775e2fd39b Mallory posted a new activity comment http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/20011/#acomment-22316 Sat, 11 Aug 2018 01:15:02 +0000 @anais I am so very very happy to see you are back and well and as sexy as ever.

                          In reply to - Mallory posted an update in the group Your Experiments WEIGH In on two thoughts from \"The International Experiment Experiment” 1. Is sexy forever? 2. Are you the type to push or are you the type wanting or needing to be pushed? ]]>
                          ca690a7fd0fa382516c9bc99f51bd1e4 Mallory posted a new activity comment http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/22300/#acomment-22307 Wed, 08 Aug 2018 23:59:38 +0000 There certainly is! Wish there are subtitles!

                          In reply to - americanorgy posted an update in the group Cinematic Sex There was something about Sylvia Kristol . . . [bpfb_video]https://youtu.be/tQo7t-Ne1Eg[/bpfb_video] ]]>
                          ae1a6272369f9cf9cf01f85376c01fdb Mallory posted a new activity comment http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/22250/#acomment-22254 Sat, 21 Jul 2018 16:41:22 +0000 Umm yeah

                          In reply to - Mallory posted an update in the group Erotic Photos Some women say so much with their eyes. [bpfb_images] 1082_0-22829300-1532124506_tumblr_p97d4z3ku91wguv2wo1_640.jpg [/bpfb_images] ]]>
                          7a9fd14b3aa8ba0c401d1dd9225b966f Mallory posted an update in the group Erotic Photos: Some women say so much with their eyes. http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/22250/ Fri, 20 Jul 2018 22:08:26 +0000 Some women say so much with their eyes.

                          ]]>
                          1