<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>The Sex Experiment | Laura | Activity</title>
	<link>http://www.thesexexperiment.com/members/laurasaurusrex/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="http://www.thesexexperiment.com/members/laurasaurusrex/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Laura.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 09:01:18 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">aa5872ce74c955dbaad41c9cf2ab7fa4</guid>
				<title>Laura posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/2201/#acomment-2267</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 15 Dec 2011 00:51:21 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi hot stuff. 🙂 </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="http://www.thesexexperiment.com/members/laurasaurusrex/">Laura</a> and <a href="http://www.thesexexperiment.com/members/lemonpartier/">lemonpartier</a> are now friends			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">12b2c05069feeb7d1514b728d39b36b4</guid>
				<title>Laura and lemonpartier are now friends</title>
				<link>http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/2201/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 Dec 2011 16:43:38 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a93c248705d12edc63223bdf88ea2805</guid>
				<title>Laura joined the group Sex &#038; Music</title>
				<link>http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/2171/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 11 Dec 2011 20:52:51 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b3df8f3ee91aa9640aa5d8f1e97a595c</guid>
				<title>Laura posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/2100/#acomment-2170</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 11 Dec 2011 20:50:02 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks for sharing this song. I really liked the video. It filled me with adrenaline, even though I was just laying in bed watching. 🙂</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="http://www.thesexexperiment.com/members/adamnoah/">AdamNoah</a> posted an update in the group <a href="http://www.thesexexperiment.com/groups/sex-music/">Sex &amp; Music</a> Artist:  AWOLNATION
Song:  Sail

This song is fucking awesome.  The video compliments is well.
[bpfb_video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fStj3vPG5U8[/bpfb_video]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">92965fbe2abd8a212dc9c10eac2872da</guid>
				<title>Laura joined the group Your Fantasies</title>
				<link>http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/2139/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 11 Dec 2011 00:21:25 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4116654ea6678a2e24ba8a541a00d2a5</guid>
				<title>Laura posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/2083/#acomment-2122</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 10 Dec 2011 10:22:21 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I can most definitely give you a head’s up. It would be my pleasure to have you in the audience. 🙂</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="http://www.thesexexperiment.com/members/laurasaurusrex/">Laura</a> posted an update in the group <a href="http://www.thesexexperiment.com/groups/the-known-experiment/">Experimental Books</a> Today, my boyfriend and I had sex on Cam4 for over 1700 people. It was intense. Also, I\'ve really enjoyed what I\'ve read of your book thus far, and I can\'t wait to find out what else happens. I promise to use my print journalism skillz to write a fantastical review of your book for Amazon upon completion. 			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a621346796e1af196c33d83cf85a48c7</guid>
				<title>Laura posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/2083/#acomment-2121</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 10 Dec 2011 10:21:49 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My boyfriend&#8217;s. He surprised me after work. </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="http://www.thesexexperiment.com/members/laurasaurusrex/">Laura</a> posted an update in the group <a href="http://www.thesexexperiment.com/groups/the-known-experiment/">Experimental Books</a> Today, my boyfriend and I had sex on Cam4 for over 1700 people. It was intense. Also, I\'ve really enjoyed what I\'ve read of your book thus far, and I can\'t wait to find out what else happens. I promise to use my print journalism skillz to write a fantastical review of your book for Amazon upon completion. 			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">07e4f5e9eafa3f0d8b9c97ac3961b303</guid>
				<title>Laura posted an update in the group Experimental Books: Today, my boyfriend and I had sex on Cam4 for over 1700 [&#133;]</title>
				<link>http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/2083/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 08 Dec 2011 06:58:15 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Today, my boyfriend and I had sex on Cam4 for over 1700 people. It was intense. Also, I&#8217;ve really enjoyed what I&#8217;ve read of your book thus far, and I can&#8217;t wait to find out what else happens. I promise to use my print journalism skillz to write a fantastical review of your book for Amazon upon completion. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>5</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d5a9df0e719d74d158aa38392f5ebcc0</guid>
				<title>Laura joined the group Experimental Books</title>
				<link>http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/2082/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 08 Dec 2011 06:55:40 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7d4844e8d36ec466b2887dc301091448</guid>
				<title>Laura became a registered member</title>
				<link>http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/1062/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 06 Nov 2011 01:19:12 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>