Activity Mallory posted an update in the group Your Experiments 12 years ago Acts of Service Laundry Cleaning Cooking lake replied 12 years ago Now these are some ‘acts of service’ I can definitely see rising to the top of my list! lake replied 12 years ago Luis I’ll bring for you, I have a fabulous selection. You’d look damn sexy. ellariasand replied 12 years ago Ooh, definitely like this experiment. I had a guy offer to polish my boots with his tongue once. It wasn’t a very effective way to clean and polish black leather, but it was amusing. Mallory replied 12 years ago GREAT idea!
Now these are some ‘acts of service’ I can definitely see rising to the top of my list!
Luis I’ll bring for you, I have a fabulous selection. You’d look damn sexy.
Ooh, definitely like this experiment. I had a guy offer to polish my boots with his tongue once. It wasn’t a very effective way to clean and polish black leather, but it was amusing.
GREAT idea!