<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>The Sex Experiment |  | Activity</title>
	<link>http://www.thesexexperiment.com/members/rubymadden/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="http://www.thesexexperiment.com/members/rubymadden/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for .</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 06:47:49 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d0f17a673e0d34cf5da3169100e11138</guid>
				<title>rubymadden likes Mallory&#039;s activity</title>
				<link>http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/16336/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 06 Jul 2014 18:52:33 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">28bae69db99e5654c96eb63ca7290deb</guid>
				<title>posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/16327/#acomment-16335</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 06 Jul 2014 18:51:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Exactly! Life is more fun that way. So glad its summertime. 🙂</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				 posted an update It\'s been a while since I was last here... how is everyone this Holiday weekend? :P			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6ba63254158e23cc6bda1c54bae5eb6a</guid>
				<title>rubymadden likes &#039;s activity</title>
				<link>http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/16334/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 06 Jul 2014 18:51:13 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2736b30ba1d51c302f1a352932f276ac</guid>
				<title>rubymadden likes &#039;s activity</title>
				<link>http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/16333/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 06 Jul 2014 18:51:09 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0ee379216e7d740bc2f75137a5807512</guid>
				<title>posted an update: It&#039;s been a while since I was last here... how is everyone [&#133;]</title>
				<link>http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/16327/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 06 Jul 2014 05:06:22 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It&#8217;s been a while since I was last here&#8230; how is everyone this Holiday weekend? 😛</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>3</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a9d6a014063b08c8e44c95adf667f84b</guid>
				<title>commented on the post, Four-handed Massage: her response to the Masseur Experiment (Part 2)</title>
				<link>http://www.thesexexperiment.com/four-handed-massage/#comment-1022</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 22 Jul 2012 19:02:53 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Outta control H-O-T. Whew&#8230; 😛</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">956a1982b558577fb2685822570434ee</guid>
				<title>posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/4402/#acomment-4621</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 13 Mar 2012 05:33:07 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I like your imagination. 🙂</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="http://www.thesexexperiment.com/members/him/">Mr. X</a> posted an update Is it too early for me to be feeling an oncoming Spring Fever?			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cd3a859b05944d57d400e460ca124e65</guid>
				<title>posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/4402/#acomment-4418</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Feb 2012 01:09:22 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>nope, I&#8217;m there! daffodils &amp; purple crocus are coming up in the yard&#8230; </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="http://www.thesexexperiment.com/members/him/">Mr. X</a> posted an update Is it too early for me to be feeling an oncoming Spring Fever?			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7a6354355ffc25f72fa7fad2999f3065</guid>
				<title>joined the group Sex and Literature</title>
				<link>http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/4149/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 08 Feb 2012 18:09:40 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2aa2d87d503eb565430a952bb8ef81be</guid>
				<title>and thereselalune are now friends</title>
				<link>http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/2969/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 21 Jan 2012 05:24:53 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">02e515b66488415b2fb298670ece923a</guid>
				<title>posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/2758/#acomment-2783</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 08 Jan 2012 18:50:24 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That makes me tingly just hearing it. Feedback is good, I can see why this (website, book, etc) is so stimulating for you! 😉</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				 posted an update in the group <a href="http://www.thesexexperiment.com/groups/your-fantasies/">Your Fantasies</a> Between being inspired by Mr. X\'s book (read it on Kindle, loved it) and a gentleman in my life, I\'m giving writing my own erotica &amp; fantasy some more serious tlc. Since I can\'t share all of it here (it\'s 10 pages long at 10 pt font), I can share how it was inspired and what it\'s based around. \'Gentleman\' provided a simple ground rule, but allowed me the liberty to explore the theme as I pleased. Although I won\'t share or reveal what that ground rule was, I will share the other \'rules\' I included to arrive at the ground rule. The story explores the 5 rules of an invite-only costumed orgy in the Hollywood Hills one fine Halloween evening, into the wee hours of the morning following. 

1. choose your stance – dom or sub
2. declare your ‘no’s’ now
3. agree to be naked at some point
4. if asked to leave, do so with no questions asked and quietly
5. participate in a way that you never have before

Mr X, forgive me if I provide a link? It\'s my blog, where I have posted some snippets. If anyone is interested... http://mymouthismyvagina.blogspot.com/			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9373a2125ce2e70dfdfd8d1ad5505172</guid>
				<title>and nlikes are now friends</title>
				<link>http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/2760/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 08 Jan 2012 02:46:58 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cfbd3c2842a7444b3d616f628ec17077</guid>
				<title>posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/2566/#acomment-2759</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 08 Jan 2012 02:35:11 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Speaking to those who understand food, oral, nurture, &amp; the sensual connection – I watched a movie recently that did a decent job at capturing this concept. The main character, a woman named Fiona (Fifi), was working as a short order cook when the truth was that she had a great gift and skill as a master chef. Some denoted her as to having a u&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2759"><a href="http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/2566/#acomment-2759" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="http://www.thesexexperiment.com/members/nlikes/">nlikes</a> posted an update in the group <a href="http://www.thesexexperiment.com/groups/your-fantasies/">Your Fantasies</a> I have two fantasies - very different.  One, I\'ve posted about on my blog (link below).  Inspired by the story \"Secret Service,\" by Rachel Kramer Bussel, the fantasy is that I and a few friends host a party at which the guests - attractive, interesting, intelligent people whom we never have met - are the recipients of oral ministrations by their hosts, in addition to a lovely, high-quality meal.

The other fantasy, also primarily oral, is more fantastic (in the sense of, \"it\'ll never happen\"):  a feature/quirk of my sexuality is that I have (literally) infinite stamina, and almost complete self-control.  And a preference for oral.  So my ideal encounter (and one I\'ve realized a few times) is just endless, hours-long oral.  I can receive for three or four hours at a time and I can give.  Or, we can trade off.  But in my fantasy?  There\'s two endless rows of women, one devoted solely to the task/pleasure of fellating me, and one, on whom I\'m performing oral sex.  Whenever one gets tired, she is free to move on - since the rows are endless, I can just keep going forever.  Or at least, for a couple of hours.  And just to make this fantasy perfect?  All the women should be dressed, ideally in a variety of skirts, dresses, blouses, jeans (only for the fellatrices), sexy lingerie, what have you.
[bpfb_link url='http://mydissolutelife.blogspot.com/2011/12/dinner-party.html' title='My Dissolute Life: A dinner party' image='']L suggested I do this, and I must confess, I think she\'s on to something....[/bpfb_link]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0d96be062d8b7ac145e342ee42abbd2a</guid>
				<title>posted an update in the group Your Fantasies: Between being inspired by Mr. X&#039;s book (read it on Kindle, [&#133;]</title>
				<link>http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/2758/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 08 Jan 2012 02:09:21 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Between being inspired by Mr. X&#8217;s book (read it on Kindle, loved it) and a gentleman in my life, I&#8217;m giving writing my own erotica &amp; fantasy some more serious tlc. Since I can&#8217;t share all of it here (it&#8217;s 10 pages long at 10 pt font), I can share how it was inspired and what it&#8217;s based around. &#8216;Gentleman&#8217; provided a simple ground rule, but allowed&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2758"><a href="http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/2758/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3dd55fcf2ea827b266df98b37232ff5a</guid>
				<title>joined the group Your Fantasies</title>
				<link>http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/2554/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 28 Dec 2011 19:56:27 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e2d08c2046337ccd1924e2d872552802</guid>
				<title>changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/2275/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 15 Dec 2011 03:03:10 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c6537f0e0791604210c7df6015ebb628</guid>
				<title>changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/2135/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 10 Dec 2011 20:50:26 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eabe2908567fdf8ac8d78d6b5a1d4d15</guid>
				<title>became a registered member</title>
				<link>http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/1923/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 Dec 2011 01:28:24 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>