<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>The Sex Experiment | sinderella | Activity</title>
	<link>http://www.thesexexperiment.com/members/sinderella/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="http://www.thesexexperiment.com/members/sinderella/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for sinderella.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 03:39:48 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a0b8132ce9c89137daee46c119670500</guid>
				<title>sinderella joined the group Erotic Photos</title>
				<link>http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/9810/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 13 Mar 2013 23:54:44 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c4f13512533734c506126c4f07e05854</guid>
				<title>sinderella joined the group Your Fantasies</title>
				<link>http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/2850/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 15 Jan 2012 23:19:37 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1ab632ff088e251dbc73fcdee0d00417</guid>
				<title>sinderella joined the group Your Experiments</title>
				<link>http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/2849/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 15 Jan 2012 23:16:07 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e5fcd9495270bf03d48b60b4fd938b72</guid>
				<title>sinderella posted an update in the group Experimental Books: I like to read stories of domination. I am also very keen on [&#133;]</title>
				<link>http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/2848/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 15 Jan 2012 23:13:43 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I like to read stories of domination. I am also very keen on reading the book to see the different expereiments to try!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d2d87f7fc0bc30c2ca6c436eecd1430e</guid>
				<title>sinderella joined the group Experimental Books</title>
				<link>http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/2847/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 15 Jan 2012 23:12:41 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fac1d2b03d0e2c74a214a727ec2193f7</guid>
				<title>sinderella became a registered member</title>
				<link>http://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/2845/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 15 Jan 2012 00:59:16 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>