Skip to content

The Sex Experiment

Search
  • Log In
  • Register
Profile picture of

@sparkyj79

Active 14 years, 6 months ago
  • Activity
  • Profile
  • Friends 4
  • Groups 1
  • Forums
  • Media 0
  • Personal
  • Mentions
  • Favorites
  • Friends
  • Groups
  • Profile picture of mintpint

    mintpint posted an update in the group Group logo of Your FantasiesYour Fantasies 14 years, 11 months ago

    An old fantasy of mine is sex on a boat. It’s an old one because I rarely find myself on a boat, much less with a beautiful woman ready to get dirty. I just love the thought of the sound of water as we rock the boat, not to mention the natural rocking from the waves. It would set a great natural slow pace for us to follow, like it’s nature’s way…[Read more]

    • Profile picture of naughtymeggy1001
      naughtymeggy1001 replied 14 years, 11 months ago

      This is a new fantasy to me, but I like it. The rocking of the boat, the slap of the hull on the water, the isolation…all sounds delightful.

      • Profile picture of CaptnTaniel
        CaptnTaniel replied 14 years, 11 months ago

        It is. đŸ™‚

  • Profile picture of mintpint

    mintpint joined the group Group logo of Your FantasiesYour Fantasies 14 years, 11 months ago

    Your Fantasies

    View group
  • Profile picture of AdamNoah

    AdamNoah joined the group Group logo of Your FantasiesYour Fantasies 14 years, 11 months ago

    Your Fantasies

    View group
  • Profile picture of naughtymeggy1001

    naughtymeggy1001 joined the group Group logo of Your FantasiesYour Fantasies 14 years, 11 months ago

    Your Fantasies

    View group
  • Profile picture of Mr. X

    Mr. X joined the group Group logo of Your FantasiesYour Fantasies 14 years, 11 months ago

    Your Fantasies

    View group
  • Profile picture of Byron

    Byron posted an update in the group Group logo of Your FantasiesYour Fantasies 14 years, 11 months ago

    My favorite fantasy takes place in a hotel room. I have always wanted to leave the curtains open and a light, somewhere in the suite on, so as to silhouette us. As we come into the room from a night out, I imagine slowly undressing her in front of the window. Standing behind her, pushing myself against her, she has to hold onto the window or…[Read more]

    • Profile picture of CaptnTaniel
      CaptnTaniel replied 14 years, 11 months ago

      Byron, Nike commercial, Just Do It!

      Austin, Texas, 5 years ago. We were on the 7th floor of a nice hotel. we had been out for a night of fun and drink. We got back to the room, I had been teasing Captain all night. He followed me into our room, kissed my neck and shoulders, slid my dress off of my shoulders to the floor the only thing I had…[Read more]

  • Profile picture of Byron

    Byron joined the group Group logo of Your FantasiesYour Fantasies 14 years, 11 months ago

    Your Fantasies

    View group
  • Profile picture of Sloane

    Sloane joined the group Group logo of Your FantasiesYour Fantasies 14 years, 11 months ago

    Your Fantasies

    View group
  • Profile picture of TheKnight

    TheKnight posted an update in the group Group logo of Your FantasiesYour Fantasies 14 years, 11 months ago

    So I guess I should start off. Let’s just say I’m an outdoorsy type of guy, I hike, I climb, I camp, I dive. One thing that has always intrigued me are the people you meet on the trail. Who are they? Where do they come from? I’ve always wished that I would randomly meet someone on the trail going to the same destination, camp together, and…[Read more]

    • Profile picture of naughtymeggy1001
      naughtymeggy1001 replied 14 years, 11 months ago

      Being an outdoor person myself, this is right up my alley. I’d like to lie under the stars have slow, intense sex in the moonlight.

      • Profile picture of TheKnight
        TheKnight replied 14 years, 11 months ago

        I must tell you, its one of the best places (if not the best). Completely surrounded by nature, completely exposed, with everything lit by the stars, everything is amplified.

  • Load More

About Us

Sign up to enjoy our free social network. Meet friends, dare strangers, share photos, and talk dirty.

Experimental Books
The Neighbor Experiment Marco and Julie Fierro are a young Manhattan couple whose passion has dulled…at least until they look out their apartment window one night and discover that the neighbors have some shocking habits.
The Known Experiment When innocent Katharine Bright arrives in Paris, she allows herself to be pulled into a thrilling erotic mystery. A magnetic underworld of the sexual elect has their eyes on her, but to join them she must first discover their mystery.
TERMS & CONDITIONS - PRIVACY POLICY
Proudly powered by WordPress