-
ElizaC joined the group
Pickup Lines 14 years, 11 months ago -
j
oined the group Pickup Lines 14 years, 11 months ago -
Mugwort joined the group
Pickup Lines 14 years, 11 months ago -
mintpint posted an update in the group
Pickup Lines 14 years, 11 months agoWhat’s your favorite dirty talk?
I like to call a woman a slut. Not in a derogatory manner, mind you (I’m all about the ladies dressing as slutty as possibly), but I love the way it sounds. It starts off with a wonder “s” sound that uses up all your tongue. Then it ends on that hard syllable of a “t.” All great dirty words end on a hard syllable:…[Read more]
-
Thomas joined the group
Pickup Lines 14 years, 11 months ago -
Calcifer joined the group
Pickup Lines 14 years, 11 months ago -
hazeleyes joined the group
Pickup Lines 14 years, 11 months ago -
TheKnight posted an update in the group
Pickup Lines 14 years, 11 months agoI usually try to keep it simple yet effective. While waiting for a drink at the bar I start chatting up a girl, my drink comes, “Oh, by the way you are absolutely gorgeous” and I then head on my way. Quite often I will find her at my side later trying to continue the little chat we were having. Simplicity.
-
Byron posted an update in the group
Pickup Lines 14 years, 11 months agoSome times the best pick up lines are those that are never spoken. I like to use location and situations to flirt. Let me explain…
I use mirrors to allow a woman to “catch” me looking at her. Once I am “caught”, I continue to allow her to see me looking her way.
Another way I like is to use a column or wall…Again, I let the woman see me…[Read more]
-
AdamNoah posted an update in the group
Pickup Lines 14 years, 11 months agoI saw you across the room and came over here to experience your beauty. Wait…don’t speak yet (as I gently place my finger on your lips)…I want to enjoy this moment and look into your eyes.
-
Weidler joined the group
Pickup Lines 14 years, 11 months ago -
naughtymeggy1001 posted an update in the group
Pickup Lines 14 years, 11 months agoI can’t say that I’ve ever heard a pickup line–but I have had some very charming things said to me. Do those count?
-
mintpint posted an update in the group
Pickup Lines 14 years, 11 months agoI’d like to think that this blog attracts a certain kind of person that is intelligent (into great writing) and adventurous (into great sex). Which means you’re all sexy and smart as hell. I like that 🙂
-
BaconBot joined the group
Pickup Lines 14 years, 11 months ago -
TW joined the group
Pickup Lines 14 years, 11 months ago -
Byron posted an update in the group
Pickup Lines 14 years, 11 months agoInteresting that this group has the least amount of members…
-
Byron joined the group
Pickup Lines 14 years, 11 months ago -
mintpint joined the group
Pickup Lines 14 years, 11 months ago -
Sloane joined the group
Pickup Lines 14 years, 11 months ago -
j
oined the group Pickup Lines 14 years, 11 months ago - Load More