<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>The Sex Experiment |  | Favorites</title>
	<link>https://www.thesexexperiment.com/members/skybe/activity/favorites/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.thesexexperiment.com/members/skybe/activity/favorites/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed of &#039;s favorites.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 11:41:54 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c1e3d6ded94b45e0fef3b083e97f270c</guid>
				<title>Mugwort posted an update in the group Sex &#038; Music: this one gets me right deep down in the gonads</title>
				<link>https://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/1069/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 06 Nov 2011 03:46:40 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>this one gets me right deep down in the gonads</p>
<div class="bpfb_final_link">
<div class="bpfb_link_contents">
<div class="bpfb_link_preview_title">
        Brand New Heavies &#8211; Try My Love<br />
      &#8211; YouTube
  </div>
<div class="bpfb_link_preview_url">
			<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CA2u3CkSEIM" rel="nofollow ugc">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CA2u3CkSEIM</a>
		</div>
<div class="bpfb_link_preview_body">
<p>Uploaded by quaid808 on Oct  1, 2011</p></div>
</p></div>
</div>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">df60d4a7388de4168cf02914c6018290</guid>
				<title>pleased2seeu posted an update in the group Your Experiments: My horny helicopter pilot continued her response to my &#039;3 [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/1012/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 05 Nov 2011 10:44:08 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My horny helicopter pilot continued her response to my &#8216;3 Peaks&#8217; experiment:</p>
<p>&#8220;Day 2 &#8211; A slightly more challenging peak, I decided an arial assault was needed an, after having put down my clients for their boat trip i left the rotors running to ensure a bit of privacy, removed my hand from the cyclic, and put it back into my flight suit. I&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1012"><a href="https://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/1012/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a5ae649cea4b3399aad3571b8eaffdf2</guid>
				<title>naughtymeggy1001 posted an update in the group Your Fantasies: I&#039;m in a used bookstore perusing the classics. The smell of [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/440/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 28 Oct 2011 23:05:55 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m in a used bookstore perusing the classics. The smell of the dusty old books makes me smile, and I finger the spines as I walk up each aisle. The door jingles and another customer walks in, a man about my age in a tweed jacket and jeans, a man I&#8217;ve seen before in the building where I work. I meet his eye as the door closes, then turn the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-440"><a href="https://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/440/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">28f312e3adc4addc3dd52016a558316d</guid>
				<title>TheKnight posted an update in the group Your Fantasies: So I guess I should start off.  Let&#039;s just say I&#039;m an [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/392/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 28 Oct 2011 18:13:17 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So I guess I should start off.  Let&#8217;s just say I&#8217;m an outdoorsy type of guy, I hike,  I climb, I camp, I dive.  One thing that has always intrigued me are the people you meet on the trail.  Who are they? Where do they come from? I&#8217;ve always wished that I would randomly meet someone on the trail going to the same destination, camp together, and&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-392"><a href="https://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/392/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ad4a26fe978d56853997999f5e35b7a3</guid>
				<title>mintpint posted an update in the group Pickup Lines: I&#039;d like to think that this blog attracts a certain kind of [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/292/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 27 Oct 2011 18:47:00 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I\&#8217;d like to think that this blog attracts a certain kind of person that is intelligent (into great writing) and adventurous (into great sex). Which means you\&#8217;re all sexy and smart as hell. I like that 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>