<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>The Sex Experiment |  | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.thesexexperiment.com/members/skybe/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.thesexexperiment.com/members/skybe/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for .</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 11:41:54 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eb0cbb38b4521034983d00ea5fa167c2</guid>
				<title>posted an update in the group Your Experiments: So we&#039;ve taken photos and videos. And she&#039;s gotten used to [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/1913/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Dec 2011 02:14:31 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So we&#8217;ve taken photos and videos. And she&#8217;s gotten used to the idea of go out without her panties. Now we&#8217;re going a little more public; just last night I fingered her in a crowded train from work. </p>
<p>We were standing against the door. Everyone else was watching their smartphones. I quietly snuck my hand under her short short skirt and into her&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1913"><a href="https://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/1913/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">47a251aca3bc4a7bae17f766ecbcd007</guid>
				<title>posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/1555/#acomment-1571</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 16 Nov 2011 15:05:25 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh yes&#8230; </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				 posted an update in the group <a href="https://www.thesexexperiment.com/groups/your-experiments-with-the-experiments/">Your Experiments</a> I must be a voyeur. 

Recently, I\'ve convinced my girl to walk around without underwear. I poke her (with my finger) between, in circles and within. Invariably it gets a little harder and rougher. Sometimes we make it back, sometimes we do a quickie before we make it back. 

There\'s just something hot about getting easy access.
			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">72e216e9e37d3689b377bd2ddace73e9</guid>
				<title>posted an update in the group Your Experiments: I must be a voyeur. 

Recently, I&#039;ve convinced my girl to [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/1555/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 15 Nov 2011 23:46:16 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I must be a voyeur. </p>
<p>Recently, I&#8217;ve convinced my girl to walk around without underwear. I poke her (with my finger) between, in circles and within. Invariably it gets a little harder and rougher. Sometimes we make it back, sometimes we do a quickie before we make it back. </p>
<p>There&#8217;s just something hot about getting easy access.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dea22cd761270bbf4d0df279e055959b</guid>
				<title>posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/950/#acomment-1433</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 13 Nov 2011 05:31:15 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Not as good as I thought. 1 wasn&#8217;t drinking. But got it on with the other. It was rather voyeuristic still, as we did it in view of her neighbours &#8212; they might just walk out and see us anytime!</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				 posted an update in the group <a href="https://www.thesexexperiment.com/groups/your-experiments-with-the-experiments/">Your Experiments</a> Needing a couple of suggestions:

I\'ve got an afternoon drinking session with my friends (both girls). What are sexy Truth or Dare questions/acts that you\'d recommend? 

Ultimately I\'d like to make it voyeuristic -- 1 watches the other 2 have sex. :)			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8cce43d19a9c561cf087054f4210d1de</guid>
				<title>posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/1012/#acomment-1073</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 06 Nov 2011 04:27:33 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Nicely done&#8230; </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://www.thesexexperiment.com/members/pleased2seeu/">pleased2seeu</a> posted an update in the group <a href="https://www.thesexexperiment.com/groups/your-experiments-with-the-experiments/">Your Experiments</a> My horny helicopter pilot continued her response to my \'3 Peaks\' experiment:

\"Day 2 - A slightly more challenging peak, I decided an arial assault was needed an, after having put down my clients for their boat trip i left the rotors running to ensure a bit of privacy, removed my hand from the cyclic, and put it back into my flight suit. I wasn\'t sure of how much time i would have until my bird was approached, so this peak was scaled in a very fast and furious approach, but with the rotor noise i was able to scream out this time.
 Not sure what the aviation authorities would have to say about cumming while in control of a bird, must look in the regs book!!!
Was definitely a first for me!!\"			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e8fdfc53f7ad73f52d52096e646b16ca</guid>
				<title>posted an update in the group Your Experiments: Needing a couple of suggestions:

I&#039;ve got an afternoon [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/950/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Nov 2011 03:41:47 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Needing a couple of suggestions:</p>
<p>I&#8217;ve got an afternoon drinking session with my friends (both girls). What are sexy Truth or Dare questions/acts that you&#8217;d recommend? </p>
<p>Ultimately I&#8217;d like to make it voyeuristic &#8212; 1 watches the other 2 have sex. 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>3</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2cbad73883aec6fc81499b3cbadee98a</guid>
				<title>joined the group Your Fantasies</title>
				<link>https://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/872/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 02 Nov 2011 23:32:52 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9949fc8ef38caf0052d6041940677b8b</guid>
				<title>posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/328/#acomment-341</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 28 Oct 2011 05:02:12 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was thinking a packed dance floor where we can&#8217;t move freely; just bounce like rubber balls. Not quite sure how the mechanics of it will be like though.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				 posted an update in the group <a href="https://www.thesexexperiment.com/groups/your-experiments-with-the-experiments/">Your Experiments</a> Friday night. Chilly night. What\'ll you do to heat the blood?			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b21503a6dde4d9641e581386d593072d</guid>
				<title>posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/328/#acomment-334</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 28 Oct 2011 02:57:35 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Nice one. 😀</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				 posted an update in the group <a href="https://www.thesexexperiment.com/groups/your-experiments-with-the-experiments/">Your Experiments</a> Friday night. Chilly night. What\'ll you do to heat the blood?			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">abf28afd7fb921dbf90d0f753e0f5c32</guid>
				<title>posted an update in the group Your Experiments: Friday night. Chilly night. What&#039;ll you do to heat the blood?</title>
				<link>https://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/328/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 28 Oct 2011 02:12:38 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Friday night. Chilly night. What&#8217;ll you do to heat the blood?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>4</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2c63af17d4d5091ded2f68eeb79c22bf</guid>
				<title>changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/155/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 26 Oct 2011 03:20:27 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">297c84e227160702158e42882449f823</guid>
				<title>joined the group Experimental Books</title>
				<link>https://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/154/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 26 Oct 2011 03:14:15 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">94da66a64d372439ba7b35dfce54b956</guid>
				<title>joined the group Your Experiments</title>
				<link>https://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/153/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 26 Oct 2011 03:13:47 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">98247ddd015b7de9095f2b23ce18ff1f</guid>
				<title>joined the group Pickup Lines</title>
				<link>https://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/152/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 26 Oct 2011 03:13:06 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">59cdabdaeb6b74c5fd467c1830cd3921</guid>
				<title>became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://www.thesexexperiment.com/activity/p/151/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 26 Oct 2011 03:11:19 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>